Dr. Tina Yuan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Yuan?

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Office staff rude - got hung up on asking for an appointment - dr. yuan never returns phone calls. I got an intern last time I was there and the doctor only came in for a minute then walked back out. the intern didn't know what he was doing but of course, he's an intern, not his fault.

Great doctor, poor staff

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I have probably been going to visit Dr Yuan for about 8 years. While Dr. Yuan is a fantastic internist, her admin staff has failed to respond to prescription requests, make appointment changes and send medical records when requested by me or other specialist.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Well done!

The best Doc for me

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Yuan for 14 years. She is extremely knowledgeable. She diagnosed me with an unusual disease and saved my life. I have see ...

Liberty Office

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

I used the Prospect location a number of years ago but once I started working near the Liberty office, I started going there. At the time I changed locations, which was a number of years ago, I too noticed that the Liberty office staff was more polite and helpful. I have been seeing Dr. Yuan for many years and her bedside manner has remained the same - always pleasant, attentive, caring and I appreciate her attention to detail in resolving my concerns.

Great doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Dr. Yuan is very knowledgeable, caring, and always shows concern when I have office visits with her. She has never rushed through the appointments, and always answered my questions thoroughly. I highly recommend her.However, I do have 3 things that I think the office can improve upon. I haven't seen Dr. Yuan in her Liberty St. office, but have some comments about the Prospect office. The waiting area is ok, but the patient rooms are sort of run down - peeling paint, chunks of dry-wall missing, dingy fluorescent lights. Although the rooms are clean, the run down state makes it feel like the rooms may be unsanitary, whether it is or not. The other thing I don't like is there a lack of privacy in the aftercare consultation. Instead of meeting her in her office, or another closed room, Dr. Yuan (as other doctors in the practice at the Prospect office) meets the patient in the window area where all the staff can hear as well as the patients sitting in the chairs 10 feet away who are either waiting for blood work or to talk to her. I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself but I don't want other people knowing what prescription medicines I'm taking or the results of my inhouse blood work.The third thing is the borderline unprofessional demeanor of the staff. They are polite but not very welcoming, and are the tone of their replies is short when you ask questions - sort of like you're bothering them or they don't have the time to deal with you. It's almost like they don't enjoy working there.Again, I do like Dr. Yuan as a doctor and highly recommend her, but improvements need to be made in the Prospect office.

CPA

Posted on July 31st, 2010

She is a dedicated doctor. I have been shopping around for a good doctor. Not easy. My whole family have been seeing her for almost ten years now. We ...

Dr. Yuan is a great and caring doctor.

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Yuan saw me when I was unemployed with no health insurance and little money. She gave me a discount on my office visit.

Brenda L Davis

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Thank you for caring so much for all of your patients ,that I see during my visits.

The best doc

Posted on February 15th, 2010

She saved my life in 2002. She is the best doc in kentucky. But she has too many patients waiting to see her each day. Sometimes it's not easy to get an appointment.

the best doctor in the louisivlle area

Posted on March 17th, 2009

She is a very competent doctor. She really care about her patients. I guarantee you will like her after you see her. But she is very busy. There are always lots of people on the schedule to see her. you may not get the same day appoitment.

Posted on February 14th, 2017