The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lin
Dr. Michael Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in City Of Industry, CA, with other offices in Newhall, CA and Valencia, CA (and 6 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Whittier Hospital Medical Center, Redlands Community Hospital and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He seemed VERY dismissive overall. His assistant does most of the screening and question-asking, giving directions to patients, and returning calls. He tried to diagnose my fungus as a sun allergy, and I was finally told he'd prescribe an oral anti-fungal, though it felt like he was just doing it to get me out of his office. The prescription was for seven days. His assistant told me that refilling the prescription beyond seven days requires blood work, and that he didn't want to do that for me. He prescribed some cream, and I was basically sent on my way. Now I'm even more itchy than when I went in... and very angry.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Redlands Community Hospital
Encino Hospital Medical Center
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Garfield Medical Center
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
16 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Michael Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Lin in this video.
Dr. Michael Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near City Of Industry, CA.