Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tint Htwe
Dr. Tint Htwe, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with other offices in Tucker, GA and Snellville, GA (and 9 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Htwe is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth, Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital and Eastside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tint Htwe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
I was there for my annual exam for a few years now. Suddenly my thyroid showed lower than standard activity. My triglecryde shooted up almost by 30. Glucose surged almost 25 units. Nobody even called from the office to let me know about the results, let alone any follow up. I had to call them and ask to send me the results after waiting long for their call. It seems he does not care for your health. You just pay for the tests and that's it!
Dr. Htwe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Eastside Medical Center
Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Glancy Rehabilitation Center
Columbia Eastside Medical CenterSnellville, Ga
40 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine I
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Tint Htwe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tint Htwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.