Dr. Tint Htwe Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

no follow up

I was there for my annual exam for a few years now. Suddenly my thyroid showed lower than standard activity. My triglecryde shooted up almost by 30. Glucose surged almost 25 units. Nobody even called from the office to let me know about the results, let alone any follow up. I had to call them and ask to send me the results after waiting long for their call. It seems he does not care for your health. You just pay for the tests and that's it!

Birth Control