Dr. Tisha Gallanter Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tisha Gallanter?

Awful bedside manner

I wouldn't trust this "physicican" with any person's well-being. She doesn't listen, spent very little time w/ me and incorrectly diagnosed me. Add to that, the fact that, she actually caused me pain! I had an upper GI issue and she stabbed my abdomen harder after I told her the "exam" was very, very painful. She iinsisted I must have been drinking and ran pathology reports that were unnecessary, and I told her I was recently admitted to another ER for the same thing. She ran NO bloodwork and did nothing to help me, but I still recieved a HuGE bill. I wouldn't trust her because the very simple fact that she does not abide by the most basic (and ancient) rule of doctors and healers which is " First Do No Harm" - (Hippocrates). She had no problem doing harm to me and it's sad because I'm afraid she will harm someone seriously if she hasn't already.

Dr. Tisha Gallanter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneonta, NY.