Dr. Tito A Razdan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tito A Razdan?

very detailed and always explains things well.

Dr. Razdan takes his time with his patients and answers questions thoroughly. One issue I have with him is that he seems to be test happy. He recommends many unnecessary tests and procedures. His front desk staff is fantastic but he has one MAJOR problem, and I do mean MAJOR. His nurse--Cindy--is rude, unhelpful, abrasive, and doesn't ever smile. I mean not once. I have gone to him for years and she is consistently unpleasant. I have looked at other physicians strictly because of his nurse but the choice of doctors that accept my insurance and are through Saint Francis network is a short list. Many of them have low ratings or issues greater than a hateful nurse.

Does not listen to his patients

My mother in law had been experiencing shortness of breath and weakness for several months, Dr Razdan would not ref her to a cardiologist, not even when during an ER visit when the Dr on-call suggested it. Once again months later, now with pain in her arm along with shortness of breath and weakness, again she went to urgent care this time the ER doc convinced him to ref to a cardiologist. She was admitted into the hospital, they did a heart cath and found and artery with 100 percent blockage and put in a stent. We are thankful that she is ok but are very upset because he did not listen to her or another doctor. I'm writing this because I dont want anyone else to have to go through this. The results could have been deadly and I thank God that they were not.

Excellent and Caring Doctor.

I have used Dr Razdan for several years and have always felt like he genuinely cared about me. He always takes the time to answer any questions I have. He is not one to just through a prescription at me. If I have a problem and need to be seen he always seems to be able to work me in somehow.

great doctor

Dr Razdan is a great doctor. Seems to care about his patients. There can be a little bit of wait in the office but I believe that is because he is forced to overbook but will not compromise time with his patients.

Great Primary Care Doctor!

Dr Tito Razdan has been my doctor for several years. He is not just a pill pusher. He takes the time to check things out and see what the best way to handle the situation is. When I first went to him he took the time to get to know my past medical history. He says no question is stupid and will take the time to explain anything to you. Despite his nationality he speaks great english. He is very understandable. (I believe he was born in the USA). Staff is very friendly also and I have never had anyone from his office be rude to me.