Dr. Toan Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toan Vu?

Great doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I thought Dr. Vu was a great doctor. Kind and caring, even a little funny. An intelligent man who picks up on everything and who even engaged in a little bit of small talk with me. I thought he spent a lot of time with me. However, the lady at the reception was not so nice. I would rate her average at best. A little cold and everything she said sounded very mechanical or scripted. Zero ability to personalize her interactions with individual patients.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

takes the time to talk to me about my symptoms and if the medication being prescribed is helping. in general is concerned about my well being

Dr.Vu

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Very personable and easy to relate to. Makes your visit extremely comfortable.

Typical Asian Doctor ....if you are from the fifties

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Xanax , Xanax , Xanax , I wanted tests and the journey to diagnosing my peculiar and random symptoms to have begun. To no avail. This male Asian Doctor was definitely raised in a TOTALLY TRADiTIONAL FAMILY. HE HAS NO CLUE THATNWOMAN ACTUALLY LIKW TO BE SPOKEN TO. . ESPECIALLY ABOUT THEIR OWN MEDICAL MYSTERIES.

Misogynist. If You cry , your depressed .woman hater.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

He decided what Was wrong with meme in the third or fourth minutes. And whatever symptoms didn't fit with that I was faking..... What a moron. Also some of other patients and I believe he broke the jippa laws doing that.

great doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I have been going to dr.vu for quite awhile now. And I dont think I'd ever change neurologist. Hes been treating me for more than one thing. .but no matter what, he's very attentive, and caring, and I feel very comfortable telling him exactly how I feel. And he has always done the best he can do for me in treating my symptoms and staying on top of things. So whoever gives this man a bad review, all I can say is im sorry had a bad experience with him, but thats not like him at all. I really dont see myself ever switching neurologist. The office cleanliness? reviews ive read.....This dr office is as clean as any others so....critics will be critics....but give credit where credit is due. Thnx dr.vu for continuing to treat my condition.

Great, caring doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Vu for 3 years now, I felt the need to write this review after seeing some others harshly bashing him. He is an EXCELLENT, caring doctor who always listens and takes care of my problems. He has a sense of humor, yes, so if you can't take a joke or if you take yourself too seriously maybe you should see someone else. He actually put me at ease when I was diagnosed with something else by helping me laugh at it. I think he is great and I have little to no migraines since seeing him. That was just one of my problems he fixed. I definitely recommend him!

cares deeply for his patients

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Vu has done so much for me he has healed my migraines even nerve problems he also dealtvwith heart problems that I had he has been a life saver for me. He always makes me feel welcome and cared about and that he has time for my problems that I'm important .I would recommend him anything

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Very poor bedside manner. Extremely rude. Explained nothing. Did not even perform the briefest of neurological examination. Would never ever ever recommend this doctor.

He really cares about the people and I wish that there's was more Doctors out there like him ( about the caring of the people).

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Posted on March 8th, 2010

Dr. Vu is a great doctor who cares for his patients. He is very knowledgeable in his field, including knowing the latest treatments. I highly recommend this doctor. His office is run very efficiently also.

Posted on October 10th, 2017