Dr. Tobey Leung Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tobey Leung?

Glad I Saw Doctor

Dr Leung was tremendous helpful with spine procedure which helped my god awful pain. I’m glad I found him.

excellent doctor

First visit with Dr Leung far exceeded my expectation. He made me feel comfortable and he listened. My time with him was exceptional. He is second to none. Great bedside manner. Dr Leung is wonderful.

happy patient

I felt like someone beat me with a stick after my car wreck. I had neck pain, headaches, blurred vision, stiff shoulders, felt like throwing up all the time. Dr Leung said I had whiplash and it may take a long time to feel back to normal. I almost lost all hope until he helped me with physical therapy, nerve blocks and injections and meds.

Knowledgeable

He is courteous and reliable. He was informed doctor and know what he was doing.l I trust him in knowing what to do and his procedure skills. I felt at ease and comfortable, and the procedure was no problem and gave me significant relief.

AN ANGEL

Dr Leung helped my grandma's cancer pain. Poor Nana could be quite demanding, even when not in pain, but Dr Leung was good at keeping things on an even keel. Nana liked Dr Leung alot though she didn't always show her appreciation. She finally left us on a Tuesday morning to be with the angels. Dr Leung is an angel for making her comfortable.

In good hands

He is fantastic. I was impressed with how much he knows.. I felt like he listened and understood me. I felt like I was in good hands.

I'v been rodeo rider most of my live. I h've brokan just abot ever bone in my body. I finaly fond doctor could help my pain. Dr Leung was very helpfull. His the best.

SKILLFUL

DR. LEUNG IS A HIGHLY SKILLED PHYSICIAN. HE HAS THE CHOPS. HE DEFINITELY HAS MAD SKILLS.

Fun Doctor

Dr. Leung is hilarious. He is the funniest doctor I've ever seen before. I believe he intentionally uses humor as a way to treat chronic pain. When you're in pain everyday for years or decades, it's hard to not be depressed. At least for a brief time, can't feel the pain when laughing so much.

Discogram

My doctor referred me to Dr. Leung after she attended one of his lectures. She also sent me to the spine surgeon who wanted to confirm the right disc to replace with an artificial one. Dr. Leung jokingly said a discogram is when he sits behind patients and studies their back while they dance to disco music and I have to wear bell bottoms and platform shoes. He is one darn funny person. Dr. Leung did a discogram which is supposed to replicate my back pain if it's the painful disc. Bad for me since it meant no sedation for me so I could be alert to describe my pain when he injected it. He stuck long needles into my discs and injected dye to increase the pressure. They must have got the information that they wanted for me to proceed with the disc replacement surgery.

Detail oriented

He's a very sophisticated doctor and person, but plays it low key. He's very thorough in his preparations. He's a detail oriented plan-for-the-future kind of guy. He's real vigilant, but he's relaxed and intense at the same time.

Kool

My teenage daughter doesn't consider any adult as cool except for Dr. Leung who she says has the K-factor for Koolness. He's the only adult I've ever heard my daughter call a Kool Kat. I admit he's got his act together, charming and confident. A very pleasant doctor.