Have you seen Dr. Tobi J Reidy?

Dr. Reidy is a truly caring and compassionate physician. She not only cares for her patients but the family as well. She is one of those people that God sends to you when you need his help the most. Thank you Dr. Reidy.

Very easy to talk with. Explained information on a level I could understand. Good sense of humor. Would definitely recommend her.

Dr. Reidy is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had!!!!! She made me feel very at ease when I was ready to justake scream from pain. She genuinely listened to any and all I had to say. There was no question she wouldn't answer in a way I could understand. I just wish she was in the network I'm in now.

Great doctor, good times

Dr. Reidy is one of the few Dr's that knows what she's doing and actually cares about her patients. I am so lucky to have found her. She explains everything on your level and as uncomfortable it is to go see a colorectal Dr. She has made things so comfortable for me.

Wonderful

Dr. Reidy made my experience completely comfortable. She was thourough in her explanation of what was going, what needed to be done and how it was going to go. I really enjoyed her attitude as I was a little freaked out. I'm 29 years old, and for me the thought of seeing a colon-rectal specialist was horrifying. After the first appointment, I had no such fear or reservations. If you must see a Colon- Rectal specialist, I highly recommend Dr. Reidy!

great doctor

dr.reidy is the most caring dr. i have ever been associated with.if u r wronged she will take up 4 u.if u r being treated unfairly she will take it up with the dr. she tells u like it is and treats u with respect.she doest act like she is the almighty,like most drs. and i dont expect her 2 ever be like that. i would be very comfortable recommended her 2 anybody. if 1 of my family had cancer i would surely take them her. she is up on the latest ,she did my surgery robotically and probaly saved my life.

Caring Doctor

Helped me get better quickly after 3 years of illness with the correct treatment.

Dr. Tobi J Reidy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mooresville, IN.

Dr. Tobi J Reidy Is this you?