Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Cord Cancer (Epidural Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I saw Dr. Toby two and a half years ago and he did radio frequency ablation on my lower spine. I am still almost pain free and will have him repeat this procedure when I feel I need it again. He was courteous, professional and a life saver for me as I cannot take narcotics and I was in so much pain.
There are so many great things that I can say about Dr. Toby. I found him accidentally while searching online on alternative ways to treat my Fibromyalgia. And, after participating in several of his research studies, I am beyond thrilled to find out that he is transitioning into private practice with Coastal Pain Medical Group. There aren't many Dr.'s in San Diego who have first-hand knowledge about FM, certainly not the way that Dr. Toby does. He's very down-to-earth and very easy to talk to. He actually listens to his patients, and he's very thorough in his explanations. He's always made sure that I understood what was happening/what I was having done and that I was comfortable. I am beyond confident in his capabilities and trust him completely. His expertise includes FM and PTSD, but I wouldn't want to pigeon-hole him, so I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is living with a pain condition. My apologies if this sounds a bit 'inflated', but this guy is the 'bee's knees', and I'm all about giving credit to those who deserve it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Hamburg
University Of California At San Diego
Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tobias Moeller-Bertram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.