Below average

I've been seeing Dr. Geller and staff for several years. They finally got rid of their receptionist, a rude, older woman who sounds like she smokes 10 packs a day. Getting an appt is as easy as it should be. You might have to wait 2 days to a week, even if you complain you're sick. Dr. Geller has always been very nice & talkative but it seems he doesn't really want to be bothered with anything that falls out of the routine physical checkup. I asked him about a rash I was getting that was bothering me and he barely looked at it and said "It's nothing." That's it?, I asked. He said "Well, if it bothers you, put some cortisone cream on it." If I need a prescription, he doesn't ask why I need it ... just gives it to me. I think they are so over-booked after they merged into this large doctors consortium. I am looking for another practice with docs who truly care and spend enough time with you.

Disappointed

My parents have been seeing Dr. Geller for decades earlier this year my father became very ill. He has been in and out of rehab for several months but my parents have stayed in contact with Dr. Geller and ALL of his medical records have been sent to Dr. Geller as the primary doctor. Recently we needed some forms completed regarding my father's complete medical history. Dr. Geller has refused to complete the form because he has not seen my father in months. (whose fault is that). Dr. Geller also offered us no advise as to who should complete the forms. Nice to know that this the compassion he shows to his patients. It's time to retire.

Dr. Geller is the best and our family is fortunate to have him as our family Doctor!

Dr. Toby Geller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.

Dr. Toby Geller Is this you?