Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Humphrey Iroku
Dr. Humphrey Iroku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Iroku is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Humphrey Iroku has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Iroku is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Saint John's Queens Hospital
Caritas St Johns Hosp Queens
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions216 E 77th St, New York, NY
Dr. Humphrey Iroku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.