Dr. Tod H Bethea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tod H Bethea?

Former Patient

I would recommend Dr. Bethae to my friends and would go back to him if my hours at work allowed me to get off in time to keep appointments.

New Patient

After waiting a month for the appointment to see him I arrived at the Office 30 minutes ahead of time for my 11 a.m. appointment. When I scheuled the appointment I told the Secretary I just wanted to talk with him and do a interview. I had no problems but wanted to meet him and see if I liked him and wanted him for my Doctor. Having moved from Florida I needed a General Doctor in case of any Health issues. I filled out the forms and then waited till 12:00 just to get put in into the back rooms( I was just moved from one room to another so it looked like the Waiting Room was getting emptied). Then a Technician came in and took my vitals and was not a pleasent person to talk with. She was very rude and not caring at all. Then I waited another 15 minutes and at 12:15 I left. As I was walking out I told the Secretary that I was not going to keep my Appointment and was leaving. She just looked at me and said FINE. If this is the way he treats New Patients - I am going to see another Doctor who might be. He took 1 hour and 15 minutes of my time - which to me is as valuable as his. I was the one paying him and lost time at work. No one in the Office even bothered to call me to see what the problem was. NOT VERY CARING ..

Rabun County is lucky to have Dr. Bethea

Dr. Beathea is a fantastic physician, and I still travel to Rabun County to keep him as my primary physician six (6) years after moving from Rabun County to Atlanta. The wait between the waiting room and room where the doctor's visit takes place combined is about 20 minutes, which is better than 99+% of other doctors.

The parking is very bad. I have to park where it is easy for me to back out without hitting others. He also don't give me a 90 day supply of my meds.

Dr. Tod H Bethea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, GA.