More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tod S Conner
Dr. Tod S Conner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sulphur Springs, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Conner is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville, Scott & White Hospital-Brenham and Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler. Dr. Conner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tod S Conner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 46
We will now and forever recommend Tod Conner as a pediatrician to all who ask. He is fabulous with all three of my children that each have very different personalities. He can make my silly one giggle, ease my shy one, and speak eye to eye with my very "business minded" child. He also communicates beautifully with us, as parents. He has gone above and beyond for our family on more than one occasion. We are proud to call him our pediatrician and thankful to call him our friend. We cherish Tocker Dod.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2008, 2014, 2015, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Conner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2002
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Tod S Conner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrinity Clinic, 113 Airport Rd Ste 301, Sulphur Springs, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tod S Conner in this video.
Dr. Tod S Conner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sulphur Springs, TX.