Dr. Todd Adam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Adam?

Best Experience best Dr

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr Adam is the most professional and caring Dr. Has the best bedside manners and is a great listener I had surgery seven years ago and when I decided for a second,of course he was my choice His staff is the best ever his nurse is the sweetest most caring. The Best!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I had a great experience. The office is so professional and the staff is wonderful. Dr Adams assistant was so caring. Dr Adams office is state of the art. I had a issue from a previous surgeon. Dr Adams diagnosed and fixed The issue that has caused me pain for 3 years in office. His gentle caring and surgery skill was by far the most eloquent I have ever experienced. I highly recommend Dr Adams and his amazing staff. They are caring skilled state of the art and the best. I had gone to a couple other plastic surgeons in the area they recommend a very invasive fix to my issue. I was so impressed Dr Adams was so conservative and knowledgable did not hesitate to right then try to solve my issue which worked as he said and I was in less pain immediately. I sincerely thank Dr Adams and his wonderful staff for the great care. This office is a 10 stars!

Tummy tuck

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Love him he's awesome! Best decision ever.

Much needed reduction

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I loved Dr. ADAMS! He was so sweet and took his time with me. My nurse was always sweet and understand. However, the office equipment manager Allison was so rude and made me reconsider my surgery twice! It's bad when you feel so uncomfortable you cry because you're worried about your decision. I came at peace with it and so glad I did. Dr. Adams was wonderful, it's a shame he has someone like her working for him!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Excellent, excellent doctor!!!!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Great Dr. and great staff. Everyone is friendly and makes you feel really comfortable

Breast lift/reduction

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Dr. Adams his a very nice man, however I am not 100% happy with breast lift/reduction that he gave me. My right breast is hanging lower than my left. My left nipple is oddly shaped and much larger than my right. It seems like attention to detail and perfection did not happen during my surgery. When I went for my last consult, he told me that I probably need implants. Seriously, was not wanting two surgeries!

Best Surgeon I've ever dealt with

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Best patient / doctor and staff experience I've ever had in my life. I have had several surgeries and non were as easy as this procedure mostly because I had all of my questions answered and Dr Adams and his staff were courteous and professional throughout.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on August 8th, 2015

I had a breast augmentation in 2010 I loved my results then and I'm still loving them! Dr. Adams and staff were amazing! I asked him about lipo or tummy tuck but he told me that I didn't need that, that I should work out, His statement made me trust him more! What plastic surgeon tells you that you don't need a procedure lol

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I would recommend him to any of my friends or family member that would like any surgery

Terrible

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I had to get my breasts redone after 4 years, because this doctor should have never performed my first augmentation without insisting that I get a breast lift. If he would have spent time explaining why I needed both procedures, and what could happen if I did not get the lift with the implants I would have reconsidered trying to save the money by only getting the implants. He put in 375cc saline implants, and I knew right away something was not right. They were spilling out of bras and bathing suits, and I would see other people with implants and mine looked nothing like their implants. When I went for my follow up appointment he told me that they were just swollen and they would not hang down as much when I was all healed. Well 2 years later I felt that my boobs kept getting more saggy, and I was the same weight as I was before surgery. Eventually my boobs that were supposed to be a small D were a 34 DDD, because they were hanging down almost halfway to my belly button. They looked awful and I felt more self concious than I did before my surgery. I hated looking at my boobs and I did not even want my husband to see them. I could not wear bathing suits, tighter shirts and dresses, and I had to wear full coverage bras. When he told me I needed the lift and the implants I told Dr. Adams that I needed to wait if I needed both procedures, because I had to save some more money. Then he changed his mind and said that I would be fine with just the implants. I just recently had my boobs redone by a different doctor. My implants were exchanged, and I had my breasts lifted. They look amazing, and I wish that I would not have had to get two surgeries to get the results that I wanted the first time. I feel that he didn't care about me getting the right surgery that I needed he just wanted me to schedule any surgery the day of my consultation.

Could not ask for more.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr. Adam did my breast implants in 2006 and I am still in love with the wonderful job he did! I even had a baby and breast feed :) my breast look amazing. His office staff are attentive and truly helpful, I recomend at least a consultation before using any other doctor. I wanted lipo at the same time and he told me I was to young and just needed to work out (I was 21) I was shocked that he turned down the opportunity to make extra money, but his an honest man. I worked out 2 months before my surgery and lost the 12 pounds I wanted. Plus an additional 10 after my surgery: of course it took an additional 6 months, but I have never felt more healthier and happy with myself. Thank you Dr. Adam and his wonderful staff!!!