Dr. J T Baldanza Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. J T Baldanza?

Friendly, efficient and always on time

Dr. B has been my primary physician for 10 plus years, and I could not be happier with his care. He always shows me the utmost respect. I usually show up with a list of questions but he always gives me the necessary time to answer my concerns; I never feel rushed. If blood work or other tests are required he promptly follows up with a phone call.

caring and dedicated

I can't say enough about Dr. Baldanza. He is thorough, kind and dedicated. I highly recommend him.

Couldn't be happier.. Best doctor and been seeing get him for 10 years now. It's an hour commute each way for me but worth it!!

Awesome doc, makes sure you understand everything!

very pleased. He dignosed my prostate cancer early and saved my life

If I could give more than 4 stars I would!

Internists just don't get any more caring and professional than Dr. Baldanza. Truly a prince and an old fashioned doc in the tradition of his beloved dad.

My entire family and many of my co-workers see Dr. Baldanza. He has an excellent Patient care manner. He is very thorough, never appears to be rushed, listens very well and is always well prepared with information. He is easy to reach during off hours and promptly responds to calls.

Thankful

Dr. Baldanza is a respectful, compassionate, nice doctor. He is obviously well-educated; he went to Johns Hopkins Medical College. I appreciated Dr. Baldanza's attention to detail, positive attitude, and timely personal phone call with lab results. I am very choosy about doctors. I can't abide an arrogant doctor who doesn't have time for me or doesn't understand my questions or answer them so that I can understand. Dr. Baldanza truly cares.

The Best!

I have been with Dr. Baldanza for a while now. I Love this Dr. He talks to me like a person. Knows my spouse by name and personally calls my results back to me. His office assistant is also excellent. Way to go Bonnie!

Dismissed all my symptons and allued that nothing was wrong...thank God I found a doctor who actually LISTENED to me and saved my life!

Great doctor. Very caring and seems to genuinely care about his patients. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Dr. Baldanza follows through on calling with results in a timely manner. Also called to check on elderly mother during a trip from MD to FL a couple of times which was outstanding showing his concern for his patients. Bedside manner is outstanding. We are very happy with the care we are getting.