Dr. Todd J Batenhorst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd J Batenhorst?

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of his for about 15 years

I am very happy with Dr. Battenhorst as my physician. He is compasionate,thorough and prompt in determining my problems and how to solve them.

The most caring doctor I've met

I came to see Dr. Batenhorst after my gynecologist felt a nodule on my thyroid. I was extremely nervous, but fortunately, he was wonderful and had a particularly caring bedside manner. Not once did I ever feel rushed. He welcomed any and all questions and put me at comfort and ease. He referred me to an ENT specialist where it was concluded through a biopsy that I had stage 2 metastatic papillary cancer. He is a wonderful man and I give him four stars for every category. He started the referral process soon after I saw him. 2 days later, I received a call from the ENT specialist, saying that I had a consulation at 3:45pm the following week. It was nice that they were able to work me in so quickly. Thanks to the staff at Dr. Batenhorst's office and North Florida Otolaryngology.

best doctor that I ever had

I pick this doctor when I moved to St.Augustine Fl 3 yrs ago,and he is the doctor that I ever had that really remonded of how a doctor should be. HE and his staff over in the east palatka are the best and I am not saying the other office is good but they are not the same one on one service as that one . Thry are bigger and have more patients and they can't spend the time with the patience in that one.

good man

Dr. Todd J Batenhorst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.