Dr. Todd Beckstead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Beckstead?

No Help

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I called after hours, 3:00am and spoke with the answering service regarding some issues with my sister's biopsy site and was told they would contact the Doctor on call. The call was connected to Dr. Todd Beckstead whom is not the actual Doctor who did the biopsy but is also a Doctor at the facility. As soon as I said Hello and he responded he was extremely rude and made me feel like I was inconveniencing him by calling. After I explained the reason for my call he very rudely asked where the incision site was located and at first I didn't quite understand what he was asking and when I told him I wasnt sure exactly what he was asking me his tone got even ruder as he had to repeat the question. Upon not really answering my question as to if I needed to take her in to the ER once again, he very rudely made sure to remind me how late in the hour it was and told me if I was worried about it then take her and basically if I wasnt then don't. I have never had any Doctor talk or act so indignant in my life. Maybe I am mistaken but I thought situations like this was the whole purpose of answering services after hours and why they have a doctor on call. This Doctor had no sympathy or regard for my sister or her condition and could have cared less about helping the situation. My sister will not be receiving any care here in the future.

Mrs.Don Tuttle

Posted on October 29th, 2014

After explaining my circumstances losing my fat her after heart stent surgery; Dr. Be ckstead made sure that I was kept informed with my husband's aortic aneurysm surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on August 24th, 2013

Dr. Beckstead is a wonderful surgeon. I feel he has helped me so much and has a great bedside manner and answers any concerns that i have. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 26th, 2017