Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd D Brandt
Dr. Todd D Brandt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Brandt is affiliated with Regions Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital and St John's Hospital. Dr. Brandt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd D Brandt has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Brandt is an excellent Doctor. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He is very thorough. He always has a great smile on his face. He listens attentively, and answers all your questions. I believe He saved my life by advising me what I should do about my Cancer. I would Reccomended Dr. Brant to anyone. in fact, I have Reccomended him to my friends and family. Thank You Dr. Brandt
I saw Dr. Brandt after I had ruptured my kidney and had a stent placed. After talking with Dr. Brandt, he believed the best course of action for me would be to remove the kidney since it was non-functioning (probably for a very long time). It was very easy to schedule. All of my questions were answered. Surgery went great And I was home in 3 days. Had a follow up a week later with him. All went smoothly and we loved his personality. If you need a nephrectomy, I highly reccomend his services.
I was totally pleased with the skill and compassion of Dr. Brandt. My surgery was painless and while I would not recommend a kidney stone for anyone else, I'd certainly recommend the if you are unlucky enough to get one, Make sure you see Dr. Brandt. I found out after that my stone was on the larger size and I was moved up to have the operation quickly.
Dr. Brandt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Todd D Brandt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetro Urology, 6025 Lake Rd, Saint Paul, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd D Brandt in this video.
Dr. Todd D Brandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.