- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd D Brandt has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Todd D Brandt has the following 13 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Todd D Brandt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Todd D Brandt
Dr. Brandt graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Brandt works in Woodbury, MN and specializes in Urology. Dr. Brandt is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital, Regions Hospital, Saint John's Hospital, United Hospital and Woodwinds Health Campus.