Dr. Todd Carranza Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Todd Carranza?

Dr. Carranza is one of only a handful of doctors who goes way beyond the norm. He listens to my concerns and as a team we formulate a well laid out plan of care!!! He is TOPS in my book

An

This man is knowledgeable. He puts his heart into his work. It takes only minutes to come to this conclusion. I wish I had a pocket version (doll) of him so that I could chat every time I tried. Dr. Carranza, I'll see you soon. I had a safe environment that I am relieved. I had reservations about the return, but with the proper medicines I was doing much better and everyone noticed! I rated you all with top scores because you are tops with me!

A rare doctor

Only very rarely will you meet a doctor as dedicated as Dr. Carranza. He will look at you as a unique individual and treat you with the upmost care.

Well educated and passionate in his work

Dr Carranza will go the extra mile and take personal career risks to himself in support of the health and well being of his patients.

uncaring, unprofessional, negligent.