Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd P Chapman MD
Dr. Todd P Chapman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Carson City, NV and Carson City, NV . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd P Chapman has 3 locations
1470 Medical Pkwy
Carson City, NV 89703
1470 Medical Pkwy Ste 160
Carson City, NV 89703
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd P Chapman has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Todd P Chapman has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Todd P Chapman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd P Chapman - Posted on March 18th, 2014
Dr Chapman is the bomb. The triple bypass surgery he did on me has given me a second chance at life i can now dance again without pain i am slowly able to do all the things i enjoyed doing before and only being 52 i am by no means ready to give up. I give Dr. Chapman a two thumbs up your the best at what you do. Im so grateful to you for giving me back my life!! Thank You PS Lisa thank you for your part. what an awesome team!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd P Chapman - Posted on November 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd P Chapman - Posted on May 16th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd P Chapman - Posted on March 7th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Todd P Chapman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Hometown Health Commercial PPO
- Hometown Health Premier HMO
- Humana Choice POS
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd P Chapman, MD - Vascular Surgery in Reno, NV, in this video.
Dr. Todd P Chapman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reno, NV.