Dr. Todd M Colonna Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Todd M Colonna?

Excellent

Great visit. Cleared my acne after a month when others failed multiple times. Extremely grateful. Answered all my side effect questions.

Will return

Nailed the diagnosis. Will return (hopefully won't need to though)

Why go anywhere else

I can't believe some of the negative comments. Dr. Colonna was nothing but personable and competent during my visit. I am not at the doctor to talk abot world problems, and he quickly diagnosed my problem (a virus) and correctly explained what was going to happen over the next couple weeks (spread, then go away, but not to worry). Eased my mind tremendously.

Excellent Doc

I have visited Dr. C several times over the past year. He has been nothing but friendly and happy with me. I would highly recommend the office to any and all in need of a dermatologist.

HORRIBLE bedside manner! Do not see!

HORRIBLE bedside manner. Waited about an hour, when he finally came in he sat on the counter and we saw him a total of 5 minutes. He talked super fast and I could barely get a word in edgewise. I brought both my sons, 1 with a skin virus the other with excema. He didn't examine either of them, just stayed on the counter. I assume my first son has the skin virus because I had asked his pediatrician but I wanted Dr. Colonna to confirm, since you know, he's a skin specialist! He waved it off, if that's what your Dr. thinks. This is very unprofessional. Why would anyone pay to see this Doctor? I've had good experiences with the PAs in his office at Greater Washington Dermatology but this is by far the worst treatment I've had by a doctor in a long while, and my standards are pretty low!

Bad experience

Dr. Colonna hardly spent any time examining my condition. Although he said we should monitor it (precancerous lesion), he did not take any notes (how he will monitor it?). Now I understand why making the appointment was so easy!

Superb

First rate care. Office a bit dated decor wise, but people are all quite helpful from front desk folks to the doctor.

Great care

I have been a patient for years. Dr. Colonna is wonderful and made my psoriasis significantly improve. He is willing to use new medications where others doctors have been more conservative with me. Dr. Colonna's approach is former as I prefer more aggressive treatment (more expensive too unfortunately, but it worked great).

Wouldn't go anywhere else

Office staff can be difficult to work with, but Dr. Colonna is fairly punctual (for a doctor), and has always resolved my issues efficiently, ranging from acne to skin cancer. He is very knowledgable but is not a "hand-holder".

Fabulous

Saved my life by removing a skin cancer others had ignored. Can't thank him enough

I had an excellent experience in his Towson office. I have subsequently recommended my husbacn and kids as well.

The doctor found a skin cancer whoch others had missed. I am extremely grateful.

Dr. Todd M Colonna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.