Dr. Todd B Cousins Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Todd B Cousins?

The WORST Doctor Ever In My Life

I went to Dr. Cousins for chronic pain management. He injected my spine over ten times, all injections failed and provided zero benefit. When I requested a copy of my medical records, they had mysteriously disappeared. His bedside manner is horrible, which I could overlook if he had any idea what he was actually doing. So, what do you call the guy who graduates LAST in his class in medical school? Answer, "Doctor"! I will NEVER recommend Dr. Cousins to anyone for any reason whatsoever. I would give him a zero star rating if that was possible.

One of the most ignorant doctors I have ever dealt with.No compassion or concern. He acts like he's doing you a favor by his presence in the room and gave no help what so ever. Would never recommend him to anyone!

Dr Cousins has been one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He gave me no pain relief and treated me with no respect. His bedside manner is terrible. He is not in this field for the right reasons. I would NOT RECOMMEND him to anyone that wants good care.

Went for chronic pain and didn't receive any comfort from his at all. He sent me to get therapy instead of offering any type of pain relief.

I had a spinal injection. The doctor was nice and talked me through the process.

schaffer

Great Dr., have been to specialists but wasn't helped until this Dr..Man up, if you want bedside mannor, see your mommy, if you want someone to spend time with you, get a friend.

Todd Cousins doesn't care about you

He doesn't know how to speak with people and has no interest in making you feel better. He is just in it for the money.

Dr. Todd B Cousins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.