Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd D Deutch
Dr. Todd D Deutch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Gurnee, IL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Deutch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd D Deutch has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Todd D Deutch has the following 9 expertise
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Artificial Insemination
- Reproductive Medicine
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Dr. Todd D Deutch is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd D Deutch - Posted on August 26th, 2017
We are incredibly grateful for Dr. Deutch and his team. They were so supportive throughout the ups and downs of our journey. Dr. Deutch and his nurses explained everything throughout the entire process and addressed our concerns. I cannot imagine this experience without them. After 3 failed IUI's, our 1st IVF cycle was successful and we are currently expecting our rainbow baby!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd D Deutch - Posted on October 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd D Deutch - Posted on September 12th, 2015
The office is beautiful, and the staff are very friendly and professional. Dr. Deutch is technically competent but seems to let his business interests and personal views guide his advice and decisions. I am left using the internet to answer questions that he would not directly address. He does not adequately explain why he believes that certain approaches make more or less medical sense than others. I am essentially left to guess which expensive procedures make sense for me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd D Deutch - Posted on September 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd D Deutch - Posted on August 15th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Of Chicago
Dr. Todd D Deutch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Todd D Deutch
I have personally experienced infertility. Having been through everything from Clomid to IVF, I have gained a perspective that is unique from most fertility doctors. I know what it feels like to be a fertility patient. I understand the emotions because I myself have felt them. While it was not an experience I nor anyone else willingly seeks out in the end I believe it has made me a better and more caring physician.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd D Deutch, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Rockford, IL, in this video.
Dr. Todd D Deutch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockford, IL.