4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd M Dewey?

My dad is 89 years old

He is on dialysis, has dibetes. Has A fib but he comes the the surgery no problem!

Heart Transplant

The moment we met Dr. Dewey, we knew we were in good hands. He was extremely knowledgeable, caring, and answered all of our questions. He is an outstanding surgeon and we are so thankful God led us to Dr. Dewey. We highly recommend him.

great doctor to use for very serious operation

Doctor's Response

Southwest Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Dr. Dewey and team, aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Adam Q. Practice Manager Southwest Cardiothoracic Surgeons Todd M. Dewey, MD Mitchell J. Magee, MD Michael O. McBride, MD Margaret O. Fink, PA-C Theodore T. Theologes, PA-C Joanne M. Celenza, PA-C 7777 Forest Lane, Suite A307 Dallas, TX 75230 (972)566-4866

Great Medical Team

Dr. Dewey was recommended to us by our family cardiologist who felt that Dr. Dewey was one of the few cardiothoracic surgeons who could perform the operation I needed. I was in surgery for seven hours, and the operation was successful. He and his medical team gave me a new life .

From start to finish, what could have been the worst event of my life turned out to be just fine. Excellent job - great recovery-wonderful and accommodating office staff. Dr. Dewey is an expert in the field, and his results are great. I trusted him with my life - and everything came out as promised. He also helped me with some decisions regarding type of procedure and which valve to use, and his opinions were right on target.

Great Dr and bedside manner. His team and office staff is great!

John t Walker

I can't explain how comfortable and confident I felt with Dr. Dewey prior to and after the valve repair. I had no doubt about his skills but the time he spent with me and my family was just great and for that I am grateful.

Dr. Todd M Dewey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Todd M Dewey Is this you?