Dr. Todd Doerr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Doerr?

Posted on November 12th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Doerr has been great, I have complete confidence in him and have done well under his care. The staff in Dr. Doerr's office is caring and courteous and I would recommend him to family and friends.

So glad my GP sent me here!

Posted on August 13th, 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly and informative. Dr. Doerr really made me feel comfortable when speaking to me about my various. He always included me in the decision making process and never just spoke at me.....That was wonderful! Thank you for helping me get back to doing the things I love to do and taking the time to walk me through my recovery!

Do not Doerr

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Rude and brusque and "superior" attitude. Ignored and brushed over what I had to say. Told me I could not have the issue I had...While 2 other doctors had tests to confirm. Find another Dr.

buyer beware!

Posted on April 8th, 2013

After my spinal cord stimulatir surgery I knew something was wrong. The dr said not to worry the extra pain would go away. I couldn't use the stimulatir because it made my pain so much worse. I had to call his answering service, when he called back he actually laughed about my pain! A few days later my incision burst, lots of pus and blood. I had to have 4 emergency surgeries, the stimulator removed, 8" of my spinal column removed, and paralyzed! Two other drs at the hosp were upset because he wouldn't return their calls. He told me not to allow other drs to order tests on me (specifically MRI's) because he didn't want to do any more surgeries on me! So be extremely careful in choosing a dr...make them earn your trust before you let them touch you. This dr needs a big dose of humility.

Paula M

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I like his confidence that he could heal me. I am now 6 month post fusion surgery . I am now 100% fused feeling great. Dr. Doerr skill is top notch he knows the back/spine and I feel he cared for me and my health and what was best for me. I can not say enough positive comments about Dr. Doerr

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I had serious low back problems with very bad pain for over three years. A neurosurgeon told me surgery could not be done. I went to Dr Doeer who spent all the time I wanted going over my MRIs and explaining everything. He said he could do the surgery but could offer no guarantee. Even I could tell from the MRI my back was a real mess and the surgery would be major. He did the all-day surgery. Guess what? No more back pain! To me he saved my life. His follow-up care has been grand.

spinal fusion patient Mrs. Ruth Thomson

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Doerr has always treated me with kindness & the best of care. His whole office treats you like you were a member of his family. I would not go to ANY other doctor for my back care & treatment. I only trust Dr. Doerr with my back!! He is definitely the best!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

It is very sad that a superior surgeon is so busy that he would resort to having his practice placed in the hands of substandard office personnel and a junior PA to eval his clients. Do not even get me started on the wait I had to visit with his PA that is quick to prescribe meds as a fix to a previous patient with chronic documented conditions. WOW --- Going through the same ole same ole. I went out of my way to made an appointment with Dr. Doerr based on his history with my condition and I get matched up with a PA? Seriously - this PA started at ground zero by comparing my spine and degenerative condition to a jelly donut. Wow I'm in chronic pain and very in tune with my condition and I get this? I will never travel the distance to this office to be discounted as I have by this obviously exhausted Doctors staff. AND as a previous patient being treated in this discounted manner I will discontinue my recommendations to his practice.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Last week I had spinal fusion on L4-L5 & L5-S1. He explained all processes of the surgery to my understanding. He walked me through the entire process. Was at my bedside everyday that I was in the hospital to see that my needs were met and what to expect. The most amazing thing to me is that he got me a bouquet of flowers for my room. I have never heard of a doctor purchasing flowers to a patient!!!

Amazing Surgeon

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Doerr is an amazing doctor. My low back was very messed up, and he was the only surgeon who would fix it. He forever changed my life! His office staff is so easy to work with and very pleasant. Although they couldn't get me in right away, it was well worth the wait!

This guy does not care

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I admit I was expecting alot more from this guy. The follow up referral was never completed by the office staff, the doctor never listened to my problem and then shuffled me out the door with no resolution to my concerns. This guy did nothing for me. Do not waste your time or money here.

Dr. Doerr is wonderful!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Doerr is very compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable and speaks in lemans terms. He is very conservative and only recommends surgery if it is necessary. His staff is wonderful and makes you feel part of their family. I would recommend Dr. Doerr to anybody. I have suffered from chronic back pain for a long time and Dr. Doerr is the only one who could help me. I owe him my life!