Dr. Todd A Dorfman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Dorfman?

Highly Recommend

Had a bit of a scare based on some tests my PCP Dr John Major ran and was referred to a Cardiologist. Seems I had a heart attack and didn’t know it…plus some pretty significant blockage based on the tests. Went to Centennial Heart at Summit where I met Dr. Todd Dorfman. Before meeting with Dr Dorfman I did some research on his background, education, and what patients thought of him. From our first meeting to the cardiac stent he inserted into my heart, he made sure I understood what was going on each and every step of the way. He accomplished this in easy to understand language, along with his “artistic” drawings to ensure I understood what happened and what he did to fix my heart. The staff at Centennial Heart at Summit supporting Dr Dorfman are top notch and take great care of you. The nurses and physicians who assisted Dr Dorfman with my procedure at TriStar Summit Medical Center were incredible. Bottom line…if you are in need of a Cardiologist, Dr Todd Dorfman is someone you can place your trust in to do everything possible to make you well again!

Saved my life

He saved my life. Another doctor may have given up on me. He fought, with God's help, and did all the right things. I trust him with my heart, and told him I love him. Forever my Valentine. If you have a broken heart - he's the Doctor to fix it.

Great Guy

First doctor I have had that really cares about you, is friendly and knows what he is doing and I am 78.

Dr Todd Dorfman is Topnotch!

Dr Dorfman is topnotch! Not only is he an excellent Cardiologist, he's down-to-earth and personable. He takes the time to understand your concerns and makes sure you understand his concerns about you. I first met him in the Emergency Room, just after a heart attack. He placed a stent in my heart by going through my wrist. Dr. Dorfman is very skilled in this procedure and had the stent in place within minutes after prepping me. My relief was immediate! I highly recommend him!

Dr Todd Dorfman is TOP NOTCH!

I had 2 stent placements within 4 days of each other. My primary doctor placed the 1st one and Dr Dorfman placed the 2nd one. When my primary doctor left the practice, Dr Dorfman took over my care. It was a seamless transition. Dr Dorfman was highly recommended by my original cardiologist. I, somewhat, knew Dr Dorfman, but had never seen him after the 2nd stent placement. I am NOT disappointed! Dr Dorfman is a personable professional in a specialized field where "personable" is not always common. I highly recommend Dr. Tood Dorfman!

heart pains

Dr. Dorfman was very attentive to my concerns and explained his diagnosis in a very detailed and understandable manner. I am very satisfied with his manner when i visit him and feel he is very knowledgeable in his assessments.

All are great people keep up good work I like summit verry much thanks

If you are tired of going for medical help, and thinking you walked into an Apple retail store by mistake, there is hope. Recently I was fortunate enough to have medical testing/care from Dr. Todd Dorfman at Centennial Heart. Highly professional, personal, hands on, eyeball to eyeball care marks his/their contact. My family and I can never recommend him more highly.

Best Cardiologist Ever

He saved my life in 2011 after a massive heart attack hit me at 3 AM when I was only 33 years old. Has been my cardiologist ever since! Highly recommended.

Everyone was very courteous and professional. I felt that time was taken to set a plan in place for me. I was pleased.

Initial visit with Dr. Dorfman

Dr. Dorfman and his staff were very pleasant and professional. I did not feel rushed or as if I was taking up too much of their time. I did not feel like I was getting any un-needed treatment pushed on me. Dr. Dorfman took time to discuss findings with my wife and myself and did not act rushed even though I know his waiting room was full. This was my first visit with Dr. Dorfman but the meeting seemed very relaxed. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Dorfman's bed side manner.

Dr. Dorfman is the best I absolutely love him!!

Dr. Todd A Dorfman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.