Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd A Drexel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Todd A Drexel has the following 14 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 62
Recently chose Dr. Drexel due to his areas of expertise with both DaVinci surgery method and bio-identical HRT. I had heard he could be pushy, but I was prepared. I came in with a list of symptoms over the last few months, we discussed my concerns, my history and options, and he treated me with respect. Prior to surgery I came prepared again with a list of questions and he answered them all (once I said that it was important to me that he do so). I believe my medical care is MY responsibility and I've hired my doctor to assist me. While some of my requests may have been unconventional, and different than what he was used to, I believe I got the experience and technical expertise I was looking for and the care for which I hired him. In our follow up meeting, he provided more information than I asked for (which was good) and took the time to make sure I was confident in our planned path. I have and will recommend Dr. Drexel to my friends.
Dr. Drexel was rude both times i was there. He came into the room the 2nd time i was there and he cursed me. I was so shocked that a dr actually talked to a patient like that. The office staff was friendly however they gave me the wrong results on some test. Needless to say. I dont reccommend him and i wont be going back to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
15 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Todd A Drexel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd A Drexel in this video.
Dr. Todd A Drexel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.