Dr. Todd Drexel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Drexel?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Dr. Drexel is the best doctor I have ever had hands down.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Best ob/gyn I have ever been to. Love him. He's my favorite doctor. He truly cares about his patients.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Responded to me well

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Recently chose Dr. Drexel due to his areas of expertise with both DaVinci surgery method and bio-identical HRT. I had heard he could be pushy, but I was prepared. I came in with a list of symptoms over the last few months, we discussed my concerns, my history and options, and he treated me with respect. Prior to surgery I came prepared again with a list of questions and he answered them all (once I said that it was important to me that he do so). I believe my medical care is MY responsibility and I've hired my doctor to assist me. While some of my requests may have been unconventional, and different than what he was used to, I believe I got the experience and technical expertise I was looking for and the care for which I hired him. In our follow up meeting, he provided more information than I asked for (which was good) and took the time to make sure I was confident in our planned path. I have and will recommend Dr. Drexel to my friends.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Drexel was rude both times i was there. He came into the room the 2nd time i was there and he cursed me. I was so shocked that a dr actually talked to a patient like that. The office staff was friendly however they gave me the wrong results on some test. Needless to say. I dont reccommend him and i wont be going back to him.

He is a life saver

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I love Dr. Drexel. I am going thru menopause and was suffering with all that goes along with it (mood swings, hot flashes, depression etc.). After my first visit the symptoms ended. He is a very caring doctor that will spend as much time as YOU feel is needed going over options and making sure you understand everything. Thank you so much Dr. Drexel.

Dr. or Staff did not follow up!!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Saw Dr. for second time and was very disappointed with his follow-up. I had a problem with mammogram showing cyst and he nor his office called me to give me the results after more than a week. I called office to get results and was told he was out of town and had texted them the results, either he did not instruct his office to call or they just decided not to do so --- very upset by this behavior. Showed I had a cyst and he was referring me to a surgeon -- no explanation or compassion what so ever by his office staff. I called surgeon and made my own appointment. After I called the office to get results, received a letter from Radiologist that I was to schedule a 6 month follow-up mammogram, and again he or his office failed to notify me of this --- I made my own appointment for that. I feel Dr. Drexel and his staff are not compassionate and do not care about their patients, at least that was my impression. If his staff or his family were treated the way I was treated, they should wake up and realize they are in the wrong profession!! I truly hope and pray no other person is ever treated in the non-caring manner I was as I take my health seriously and want to preven future serious problems.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

When you call with problem or wantings test results it is necessary to call multiple days before anyone returns your call. I understand if it is someone who calls for everything but if you are a patient that never or rarely calls and you have an immediate concern and nit even recieve a return phone call shows a lack of concern.

rude office worker

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

the hospital kept complaining about how many patients they were going to have today. Dana didn't even introduce herself and was very rude. Then Dottie was rude also and acted like she knew it all. Once I got to talking to her, she finally let her gaurd down. To long of a wait to get surgery done. I never did get to meet the anestesioligist before surgery.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I previously had a different obgyn for several years. I was referred to Dr. Drexel for surgery. All I can say isDr. Drexel and his staff are wonderful!! He did my surgery and has been my doctor for 3 years now.I feel comfortable talking to him and he doesn't make me feel rushed. I took my daughter to see him for the first time and he was wonderful with her. I can't ask for a better doctor.

Best OB!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I've been to a few OB/GYNs in Bowling Green and Dr. Drexel is the best. I feel like he put my and my baby's health first, and let me follow my birth plan. Wish every doctor was a gentle on exams, if you know what I mean.

Excelent Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2010

I was so impressed with Dr. Drexel. At first, I was nervous because I have never had a male doctor but I felt completely at ease and comfortable. Dr. Drexel is an Amazing Doctor. I would most def recommend him to anyone!