Dr. Todd E Whitaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd E Whitaker?

Top notch Doctor.

Good doc, crummy wait

I've been going to Dr. Whitaker for 5 years. During this time, my wait has gotten longer each time. This last time, I waited for over 2 hours. The time before was just shy of 2 hours. While I felt he spent a good amount of time checking out my (healthy) eyes, I do feel that they are over scheduling the doctor resulting in overly late and long wait times.

Very Good and Very Professional

I selected Dr. Whitaker not only because of his expertise, but also due to his educational and professional relationships with The Ohio State University.

Beware

This is one of those doctors who thinks his time is more valuable than yours. He kept me waiting an hour and 10 minutes. When asked about why I was kept waiting so long he said "an eye clinic is not a good place to come and not expect to wait". I was there an hour and a half after they opened and they were already more than an hour behind with a waiting room full of other poor souls who no doubt waited as long as I did. I suggest you find a more organized doctor. One with more respect for his patients.