Dr Edwards is a wonderful Doctor I am a very high risk patient.He's always concerned about my heart health and every other body system.He never rushes,your calls are returned,great staff including his Nurse Practioners. Recommend him to friends and family.A great advocate for his patients.Understand the difference between men and women heart symptoms,never wrong about his diagnosis.My family loves him as much as I do.I only have a husband and sons.They feel comfortable and know he will take care of me.

Worst doctor I have ever taken my 80 year old mother to. Said he did not have time to talk he was busy

Positive review

Dr. Edwards is a medical genius: that being he knows or recalls each patient and their problems with no or little review of their chart. He understands heart disease and its side effects. I cannot say enough positive things to describe this man - other as a genius.

Dr. Todd D Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.