Dr. Todd Ellingson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Todd Ellingson?

Worst DR EVER!!!

Posted on July 5th, 2012

This guy is a real piece of work.. He is the most Dis-respectful, rude and completely dis-engaged doctor I have ever had. I went in the emergency room because I my leg was extremely swollen and very painful. He did not touch my leg or run any tests or give me any kind of diagnosis. All he said was "Your leg is probably swollen because your fat, you should probably go exercise and that will alleviate some of your pain and the swelling should go away" First of all I am really not that over weight for my height. maybe 20-25 lbs... And second.. The audacity he has to tell someone that is just plain mean and disrespectful. Needless to say I have call the Director of the hospital and I am wait to hear back from the board of directors.. Because that was completely uncalled for. He should not be practicing medicine with this kind of attitude.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015