Dr. Todd A Forman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Forman?

Most comprehensive, caring, and straightforward primary care doc I've seen - love his "no nonsense" approach! Takes his time to hear the whole story, explains everything clearly, uses evidence basis for all recommendations, and actually wants patients to participate in their own treatment decisions. It's obvious that his goal is to keep you healthy. He and his staff are a great team!

A responsive doctor!

With so many doctors it feels like they are doing you a favor for letting you be their patient. Dr. Forman takes the time it takes to make sure he understands your syptoms and works with you to chart a logical plan to resolve the complaints. It's nice to be with a doctor that is both highly skilled and not contantly checking his watch.

great family doctor

I really like dr. Todd forman. He is a doctor with compassion, and most importantly, he's very knowledgable. I have to drive a ways to see him, but its worth it. I appreciate the time he spends with me. Most doctors have you in and out in 5 minutes.

Patient

Dr. Forman listens to your problems, carefully considers your ALL your complaints (no matter how insignificant I think they are), is interested in your total well being, refers you to appropriate specialist, AND remembers who you are!

Great Doctor. Right on with diagnoses each time.

In addition to getting the diagnoses right, which is by far the most important to me, he also spent time discuss some future travel with me which required travel medication. He prepared me for the trip with extra precautionary prescriptions for my trip.

Nice guy... not the greatest doctor... Worst Staff

Having lived on the East and West Coast, I have had a few great doctors just from sheer luck and never knew how lucky I was in the past until I experienced doctor Forman and his staff.Not only was getting an appointment an awful experience due to a completely rude scheduling receptionist, but the wait time upon arrival was also a grueling 40-50 min.Though a very nice and sociable guy, Dr. Forman rushed through every appointment and paid little attention to any particular detail. He spent less than 10 minutes, and the nurses did the rest.After 3-4 appointments with doctor Forman I changed doctors and am extremely happy with the transition.

Dr. Forman and his Staff are Wonderful Caring People

Dr. Forman was very kind and caring, he and his staff were exceptional with my elderly father. From the issues of insurance, physical therapy and transportation they were all very helpful.

Doctor was GREAT...Office Staff HORRIBLE

Loved Dr Forman-- very caring and easy to talk to. Absolutely nothing bad I can say about the few visits I had with him. The staff on the otherhand...I was unaware of an outstanding bill and was told I could not make an appt until the entire bill was paid in full with no regard that would mean I would be OFF my medications cold turkey. So a month later I paid the bill and went to make an appt yet this time was told they could no longer accept me as a patient since my acct went to collections. Fuming since this is not what they had told me in the first place-- I simply asked for a referral and believe it or not-- a doctors office could not come up with another doctor to recommend. The only reason I didnt just find another doctor a month ago is because of how much I did like Dr Forman.