Dr. Todd W Frieze Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Todd W Frieze?

Dr Frieze is highly educated and thorough in all aspects from review of records to covering all bases during the clinic visit. He does strongly believe in science. I find that to be more comforting than quackery or internet-driven findings. He does care for his patients.

For thyroid - only test TSH levels and is not open to other testing related to the thyroid. ONLY prescribes synthyroid - no options.

Run!

Will not be going back. Dr. Frieze told me he's been sorting out the mess my former doctor created with hundreds of patients. I saw that dr. for over 14 years without issue. Frieze was rude, did not listen and had me in tears throughout my initial visit. He's got a I'm the doctor attitude. And firmly believes in science and test numbers and not how the patient feels. Run the other way! Wish I could give no stars.

Since going there almost 2 years ago, I have only seen Dr. Frieze twice (out of probably 12 visits). The rest of the time you see the NP. The previous NP was great, so I didn't have a problem with it. The new one is beyond rude and doesn't care about anything other than your TSH. They don't even bother to test anything else, like T3, T4, or free TSH. I will not be going back!

A patient

Dr Frieze is an excellent doctor. Even though I have been a difficult patient. There is never a wait at his office and he listens to me.I couldn't ask for a better Endo and am grateful to him for helping me understand my Graves disease.