Dr. Todd J Frush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd J Frush?

Excellent, professional, caring surgeon

I saw Dr. Frush for emergency ankle surgery in July 2011. My ankle was broken on both sides (both leg bones) following a fall where seeing a doctor had been delayed due to summer vacation circumstances. Dr. Frush saw me immediately after my call, and performed surgery in less than a week from our consult appointment. Everything was perfect from my surgery, post-surgical care, and my physical therapy treatment post-op appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Frush for any orthopedic surgery or orthopedic care procedures. He is an exceptional, caring doctor and surgeon who listens well, explains procedures in an easy to understand manner, and consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism and compassionate care.

Dr. Frush is a very caring phsycian. He will explore other alternatives other than surgery with surgery being the finial option. I recommend Dr. Frush to anyone seeking ortho guidance.

Had some trouble with his previous practice with messages not being returned by staff and not being able to get through to the office. I always felt once I saw the doc he took the time to go over my condition and answer my questions. The new practice he is at is great with ease of making appointments and communcation from myself to the doc and back to me. Would highly recommend.

Poor Communication

This Dr. does not communicate well. The staff does not return calls after numerous messages.

Senior Account Executive

Excellent surgury on my achilles tendon I tore in 2010. Post surgery I did everything instructed by the doctor and I am back 100% running and jumping. I don't even have pain when it rains, snows or is cold.

You may have to wait a bit to see him but he will spend the time with you that you need to answer all your questions. He will not rush through your appt.

Dr. Todd J Frush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.