Dr. Todd S Gillingham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd S Gillingham?

A wonderful family care physician!

Dr. Gillingham is amazing and his staff are equally wonderful. No matter the concern I have felt listened to and respected. My entire family now sees Dr. Gillingham.

Absolutely excellent!!!!

I started going to Dr. Gillingham after a 10 mid diagnosed issue. Dr. Gillingham listen with empathy and in 10 minutes told me EXACTLY what was wrong. Almost a year later and I'm better then ever. Carrie and Sandy are nothing short Of amazing. If your looking for a clean, prompt, and functional office with amazing staff you found it. Thanks to Gillingham Family Practice I am me again!!!!

Someone who really cared!

My trust in Dr. Gillingham MD, has always been at full confidence, my clinic experiences with him have been rewarding. I began seeing him nine years ago, for my 2 rare - overlapping, vascular auto immune diseases. He has treated my rare and complicated disease(s) with professionalism and compassion, which allowed me to understand my rare medical issues better.During my medical care, Dr. Gillingham acted as my primary MD, as I was deeply ill for 2 yrs. He worked extremely well with with his colleagues, specialist at St.Vincent,Portland,OR., to complete my team to deal with my complicated treatments.I am now enjoying better health, although I still have some extreme handicaps. Dr. Gillingham has always treated my illness(s) with extreme care and attention to detail, which illnesses like mine require. I feel extremely fortunate to have had him working on my team of specialists. My wife and I look forward to many more successful years of great care with him.Thank you for your time and review.

Great Doctor

Dr. Gillingham is a great doctor- he spends time with you, listens, and you can tell that he cares. He is very prompt in getting back to you through the email system as well.

Highly recommend. Great listener. Takes time to listen to what you have to say. Really good at explaining information. Always very prompt.

A Cool Doctor

Always cool to talk to willing to listen to what you are saying.

Dr. Todd S Gillingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.