Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Gray
Dr. William T Gray, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX, with another office in McKinney, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Mayhill Hospital. Dr. Gray has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Gray has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
Dr. William T Gray has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
Dr. William T Gray has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I used another cardiologist before Dr. Gray, and he kept ordering tests that my insurance wouldn't pay. Dr. Gray took a look, and said they were not needed. My health has been much better!The only issue I have is that I always wait a ling time because every time I go in, he has an emergency. Otherwise, he is the best doctor I have ever had.
Dr Grey was recommended to me and I absolutely love him!He has an excellent bedside manor and as a younger patient who was frightened he, and his nurse Victoria, calmed and assured me when I needed it most. I have been to them three times now and each time they have been consistent,friendly, and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Gray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. William T Gray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William T Gray in this video.
Dr. William T Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.