Dr. Todd Grebner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Grebner?

Great Doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I can’t say enough about my experience with Dr. Grebner. I had large piece of broken cartilage floating in my right knee. Unfortunately it did som ...

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I cant say enough about my experience with Dr. Grebner. I had large piece of broken cartilage floating in my right knee. Unfortunately it did some damage to the underside of my knee cap that was causing me some major discomfort. I was very nervous because I had never had more than my wisdom teeth out as far a surgery goes. One of the main things that stuck out for me was the effort Dr. Grebner took in explaining my options and what procedures he thought would work the best for my individual needs. I have talked to a few Docs in my day and Dr. Gerbers patience and desire to make sure I fully understood what was going on with my knee and the surgery was excellent. It was also very reassuring that when I woke up he was there to see how I was doing. I have had over a dozen appointments with Dr. Grebner and there was never a time that I left the appointment with unanswered questions or feeling like I didnt understand what was going on. Dr. Grebner also made sure that I had a way to contact him if I had questions about recovery or concerns about my rehab process. After my recovery I tweaked my knee playing basketball. I made another appointment to see Dr. Grebner and even after 14 months without contact he knew exactly who I was not just medically but as a person. Im pretty sure there is nothing in my medical records about being an avid KC Chiefs fan but that was an important detail that he was quick to remember. Thats how you know you got a doctor that cares about you and not your money. Thanks again Dr. Grebner for all you did for me. P90X2 Here I come.

Great Doctor

Outstanding

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr Grebner took time to listen to my problems and scheduled surgery in a timely fashion. I have had a similar surgery twice by another surgeon in town without success. Finally after Dr Grebner's surgery my problem was solved. I have had several other friends with similar experiences. You can't go wrong with Dr Grebner.

Posted on February 10th, 2017