Dr. Todd R Griffith Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Todd R Griffith?

Dr. Griffth did a surgery that did not work

I had a microfracture surgery from Dr. Todd Griffith. It didn't work. So I had to have a 2nd procedure to fix the problem. After researching the procedure, I discovered unsettling stats about the surgeries (microfracture) long term stats. Two other doctors I went to after the surgery stated that microfracture doesn't have great results. One doctor (Dr. Mandlebaum in Santa Monica, CA), one of the top orthopedists in the US, said he finds about a 30-40% success rate. Dr. Griffith made it seem like it was around 95% successful. Not true. I'm early 30's, 160lbs, very healthy and completed physical therapy. I would stay if you need a surgery on a body part, go to a specialist. Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic completed my 2nd surgery and it seems to be healing nicely.

great service

I just ran across this review area on the internet and i would like to say that at the age of 69, I have never had a doctor that I feel like took care of my many problems better than Dr. Griffith. After 2 knee replacements and years of keeping me walking and active with my bad knees prior to replacement, he has always been caring and understanding of my needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

ACL

I had my ACL reconstructed by Dr. Griffith. Ten years later, it is still functioning perfectly. My experience at MOC has always been a positive and caring one. Nothing like the big city clinics. I would certainly seek him again for my care. I would also caution anyone looking at these ratings to remember that the disgruntled few are the most likely to review these physicians.