Dr. Todd B Guthrie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd B Guthrie?

Bunion surgery

I've had trouble with my feet my whole life and just went barefoot as much as possible or wore too big shoes. Hard to find a wide shoe where your heel still fit in. Anyway, he started on my right foot. It was an amazing difference afterward and my foot looks beautiful now, even for some small scars. What's even better is now my shoes fit and there is no pain walking! Then we did my left foot and that was not such a good outcome. It actually hurt worse after the surgery and I lost distance in walking considerably. Dr. Guthrie is willing to give it a 2nd go, though we were both surprised this surgery failed. I trust him to do it again because my right foot was fixed so beautifully. No one can get 100% success all the time. He deserves another chance to fix it without any animosity.

very caring

if you want to be cut up and repaired he is the best did my back and it is as good as it can get I am very grateful for the doctor

top notch doctor

very caring doctor. great bedside behavior.his whole staff is curtious,proffessional,and proficent.

Good Doctor

He has been my Dr. for several years. I suffer from arthritis and he is very willing to help with meds on this. He also performed rotator cuff surgery, which though painful, was successful. I would recommend him. My only real complaint is his lack of time with me. He comes in, checks me out, tells me what he thinks and is gone. Not a lot of personality.

Dr. Guthrie is fantastic! Excellent surgeon!!!