Dr. Todd Hachigian Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Todd Hachigian?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I have been lucky to have Dr. Hachigian as my Primary Care Physician for many years. Whenever I have an appointment I feel my health and well being are the only things that matter to him when he is with me. He is attentive, open, friendly and very informative. His bedside manner is awesome. Two years ago I was battling bladder cancer. Through Dr. Hachigian's caring regard for me as his patient , he reviewed my specialists and treatments to assure I was receiving the best treatments and care available. I am now in full recovery. I feel he is everything a great doctor should be and I am grateful to have his care.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I had another doctor in this practice. I switched to this one because of his thoroughness and gentleness with all my questions. It is nice to be able to have such a intelligent and wonderful doctor handle my heath care and give me the comfort of not overlooking even the tiniest detail.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr Hachigian is the main reason I do not want to relocate to Ohio. He is the most caring PCP I've ever had. He's very professional & yet, can be humorous also...which makes my visits less stressful. He is thoughtful & extremely kind....I just don't want to change physicians. I've been a patient at this practice since it was located on Mound..Dr Hachigian is truly the best!!!He

Great

Posted on April 11th, 2012

I love the caring, compassion, sense of humor and timeliness of apps. that Dr. Hachigian delivers. I have been his patient since 2004 and feel quite fortunate to have him as my primary care doctor. He always calls when test results are abnormal too, with directions on what to do.

Posted on January 5th, 2017