Dr. Todd M Haderlie Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Todd M Haderlie?

Wonderful doctor and staff. Even though I was from out of town he and his staff made me feel like I was an important individual not just another appointment to push through the system. If I lived closer he would be my family doctor. I still travel 2 hours to see him whenever possible.

Very professional and efficient! Spends quality time with patient. Highly recommend!

Dr. Haderlie

Dr. Haderlie is a good doctor who will take the time to talk to you and actually listen. He is very easy to talk too. If there were a drawback to Dr. Haderlie I would say that getting an appointment is a pain. You have to call when the office is open, I guess that is because Heber is a small town. Scheduling is difficult at best, but once you get in the experience is very good.

Dr. Todd M Haderlie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Heber City, UT.