Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd E Handel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
I've been going to Doctor Handel for about seven years now. I went to him after getting shots from several other places that were not effective. THE SHOTS WORK HERE! I initially came to find Dr. Handel after seeing a surgeon who had just given me a second opinion. I had tried all other options and now I had two opinions agreeing that I needed surgery. The surgeon told me that if I wanted to I could try backs shots again. So wanting to avoid surgery, I did. And the shot was like magic. Dr. Handel's one shot did more then all the series of multiple shots I had over the previous two years did together. They relieved my pain to a very minimal level. It's not a cure. I do have to get the shots routinely. The staff in his office are friendly and professional. They are always very accommodating when I schedule an appointment. I never have to wait too long. After getting to know Doctor Handel, over the years, I find him to be a genuinely sincere empathetic person who is very effective at what he does.
I would never send my dog to this Dr. I went to see him, i,was seen by the PA who works with him. She walked out, after a few minutes he walked in alone. He had me sit in a chair and before I knew it, I have a needle in the back of my neck. He never even had the machine to see that he was going in the correct area. He stuck the needle in and was moving it around and I could hear cracking and felt severe pain. He then did the same thing a little lower in my neck. Now my pain is to the point that it hurts with the slightest movement. Thanx Dr. I would never recommend this so called Dr to anyone. Stay,away unless you want to feel worse.
21 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Todd E Handel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedi Weightlosss Cranston, 100 Highland Ave Ste 102, Providence, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd E Handel in this video.
Dr. Todd E Handel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.