Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd C Hanna has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Todd C Hanna has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Todd C Hanna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I am very happy for the only 2 people who gave 5 stars without any proper reviews but in my case, meeting with Dr Hanna has been a complete waste of time and money. Furthermore, it delayed the entire process of my surgery and the entire mess had me to start the whole thing from scratch. At first, I was impressed by Dr Hanna's competencies and knowledge. But I struggled with his administration team and got upset with the lack of follow up. I then wanted to withdraw my case until I realized that I will have to pay again for another consultation. Dr Hanna called me to basically tell me he was withdrawing from my network and I surely didn't want to pay out of pocket. He defended his team and basically told me to go elsewhere. I said that I was impressed by the lack of caring and he laughed and said good luck. I'm still very upset and I'm wondering what I should do with this. I never saw anything like this before. Think twice before heading to his office.
28 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Todd C Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsMenifee Valley Medical Center, 28400 McCall Blvd, Sun City, CA
Dr. Todd C Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, CA.