3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Todd C Hanna?

Never had such a bad service in my entire life

I am very happy for the only 2 people who gave 5 stars without any proper reviews but in my case, meeting with Dr Hanna has been a complete waste of time and money. Furthermore, it delayed the entire process of my surgery and the entire mess had me to start the whole thing from scratch. At first, I was impressed by Dr Hanna's competencies and knowledge. But I struggled with his administration team and got upset with the lack of follow up. I then wanted to withdraw my case until I realized that I will have to pay again for another consultation. Dr Hanna called me to basically tell me he was withdrawing from my network and I surely didn't want to pay out of pocket. He defended his team and basically told me to go elsewhere. I said that I was impressed by the lack of caring and he laughed and said good luck. I'm still very upset and I'm wondering what I should do with this. I never saw anything like this before. Think twice before heading to his office.

Birth Control

Dr. Todd C Hanna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City, CA.