Dr. Todd S Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd S Harris?

Prior to my visit I read all the information provided on Dr. Harris's website regarding UFE's and saw all the videos and testimonials about UFE and decided to make an appointment. Dr. Harris listened to my concerns about my symptoms, recommended the best option for me and answered all my questions. I was able to schedule my surgery on a date that was convenient for me. All the staff was kind and courteous. The procedure was minimally invasive and although I was expecting the worse after, I had the mildest side-effects following my surgery. I followed all the recommendations and took 4 days off. I felt well after returning to work. It has been 2 months and my symptoms have improved, I can't wait to see how much better I will get the following months. Overall it was a great experience.

Great experience

Dr Harris was wonderful. I was scared to have my surgery he calmed me down and it turned out to be a nice experience

100% satisfied

I was looking for a Dr. to perform Uterine Fibroid Embolization when I ran into Dr. Todd Harris online, by watching one of his YouTube videos. I liked what I say and I made an appointment. When I met him the very first time, I knew after that visit that he was the one. Dr. Harris knows his craft. He is ethical and honest, very important characteristics that matter the most to me. I looked no further and I scheduled the appointment. Office staff is wonderful, pleasant and very responsive. The day of the surgery, everything went well. Great staff at the operating room as well. Dr. Todd Harris and his staff made my experience very pleasant. I would refer my family and friends without a doubt.

The absolute BEST

It should be common knowledge that when you need surgery, you want the best, most experienced surgeon possible. I live in Beaumont, Ca.about 30 minutes west of Palm Springs. I told my wife that I'd be willing to travel to the best hernia physician in any of the following counties: Riverside, LA, Orange, or San Diego. I did extensive research and Dr. Harris came out on top. None of the physicians even came close. Then, I made an appointment. I can not tell you how impressed I was. This office is really organized and have the entire, and I do mean entire process down to a science. Starting with the fantastic web site that will answer almost any question you could possibly have, to the initial meeting with Dr. Harris, the pre-op paperwork and handouts, day of surgery, the surgical center itself, post-op recovery, and post-op meeting again with Dr. Harris, wow. I don't like being in the "medical zone", but if you have to, this was a great experience. Post recovery, I took exactly zero pain pills and also, no aspirin. I can't guarantee same for you because everyone is different, but again, that was my experience. I wanted a surgeon who specialized in hernia, and did a LOT of them. Since I qualified for laparoscopic surgery (the type I preferred), I wanted a surgeon who had LOTS of expertise with laparoscopic surgery also. Now, you can either use the research (& I did a bunch including calling surgeons' offices asking plenty of questions) to your benefit or do your own research, but I'm sure glad my surgery was performed by Dr. Harris. My recovery was nothing short of fast and fantastic and I'm 74 years old. Some final comments: I do not work for this group or Dr. Harris, never heard of them prior to my research, and was not compensated for this review. Again, I think we're all agreed that when a surgeon is using a scalpel on you, you better have the absolute best. I did & you will too with Dr. Harris. Whew, sorry for being so verbose.

The Consummate Professional

Dr. Harris performed laproscopic surgery to repair my bilateral inguinal hernia in March, 2017. I had previously undergone a mesh-free Desarda Technique surgery for these hernias 14-months earlier by another surgeon. That first surgery failed catostrophically after 12-months so I elected to have mesh repair after consulting with Dr. Harris. My experience with Dr. Harris could not have been more efficient, professional, or pain free. I experienced no post-operative pain and required no pain medication other than two Tylenol the day of surgery. I only wish I had gone to Dr. Harris initially before the first failed hernia surgery.

Bilateral Inguinal Hernias

I am 64 and unfortunately I ended up with two Hernias. I found Dr. Harris online and decided to go speak with him. It was a great decision and I can't tell you how pleased I am with him and his whole group. From Dr. Harris himself to his staff, they were all very professional and really put me at ease! The surgery went well and recovery is pretty much as he spells it out on his web page. I hope no one ever has to have Hernia Surgery but, if that's the case, Dr. Todd S. Harris MD and his staff are an excellent choice! Regards, Tim Roberts

Exceeded All Expectations

From start to finish, evaluation and treatment with Dr. Harris was nothing short of exemplary. As his prior reviews indicated, he and his staff are engaging, attentive, and highly informative. His copious amounts of literature, readily available in print, web, and video form, helped to put my mind to ease about the procedure, which I opted for after understanding the risks and benefits. Healing has unfolded precisely as hoped. If I had to, I'd do it all again without reservation.

Smooth and efficient

I feel like a new person now

Great Job.

Dr. Harris did a great Job on my Hernia surgery.

Ventral Hernia Repair

Very satisfied.

No hassle. Taken care of and back to my normal life.

Easily the best Doctor I have ever worked with.

In summary, Dr. Harris was attentive, VERY experienced, did a masterful job on my surgery and his follow-up has been thorough as well. He comes with my highest recommendation.

Dr. Todd S Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.