Dr. Todd Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Harris?

100% satisfied

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I was looking for a Dr. to perform Uterine Fibroid Embolization when I ran into Dr. Todd Harris online, by watching one of his YouTube videos. I liked what I say and I made an appointment. When I met him the very first time, I knew after that visit that he was the one. Dr. Harris knows his craft. He is ethical and honest, very important characteristics that matter the most to me. I looked no further and I scheduled the appointment. Office staff is wonderful, pleasant and very responsive. The day of the surgery, everything went well. Great staff at the operating room as well. Dr. Todd Harris and his staff made my experience very pleasant. I would refer my family and friends without a doubt.

The absolute BEST

Posted on November 18th, 2017

It should be common knowledge that when you need surgery, you want the best, most experienced surgeon possible. I live in Beaumont, Ca.about 30 minutes west of Palm Springs. I told my wife that I'd be willing to travel to the best hernia physician in any of the following counties: Riverside, LA, Orange, or San Diego. I did extensive research and Dr. Harris came out on top. None of the physicians even came close. Then, I made an appointment. I can not tell you how impressed I was. This office is really organized and have the entire, and I do mean entire process down to a science. Starting with the fantastic web site that will answer almost any question you could possibly have, to the initial meeting with Dr. Harris, the pre-op paperwork and handouts, day of surgery, the surgical center itself, post-op recovery, and post-op meeting again with Dr. Harris, wow. I don't like being in the "medical zone", but if you have to, this was a great experience. Post recovery, I took exactly zero pain pills and also, no aspirin. I can't guarantee same for you because everyone is different, but again, that was my experience. I wanted a surgeon who specialized in hernia, and did a LOT of them. Since I qualified for laparoscopic surgery (the type I preferred), I wanted a surgeon who had LOTS of expertise with laparoscopic surgery also. Now, you can either use the research (& I did a bunch including calling surgeons' offices asking plenty of questions) to your benefit or do your own research, but I'm sure glad my surgery was performed by Dr. Harris. My recovery was nothing short of fast and fantastic and I'm 74 years old. Some final comments: I do not work for this group or Dr. Harris, never heard of them prior to my research, and was not compensated for this review. Again, I think we're all agreed that when a surgeon is using a scalpel on you, you better have the absolute best. I did & you will too with Dr. Harris. Whew, sorry for being so verbose.

The Consummate Professional

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Harris performed laproscopic surgery to repair my bilateral inguinal hernia in March, 2017. I had previously undergone a mesh-free Desarda Technique surgery for these hernias 14-months earlier by another surgeon. That first surgery failed catostrophically after 12-months so I elected to have mesh repair after consulting with Dr. Harris. My experience with Dr. Harris could not have been more efficient, professional, or pain free. I experienced no post-operative pain and required no pain medication other than two Tylenol the day of surgery. I only wish I had gone to Dr. Harris initially before the first failed hernia surgery.

Bilateral Inguinal Hernias

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I am 64 and unfortunately I ended up with two Hernias. I found Dr. Harris online and decided to go speak with him. It was a great decision and I can't tell you how pleased I am with him and his whole group. From Dr. Harris himself to his staff, they were all very professional and really put me at ease! The surgery went well and recovery is pretty much as he spells it out on his web page. I hope no one ever has to have Hernia Surgery but, if that's the case, Dr. Todd S. Harris MD and his staff are an excellent choice! Regards, Tim Roberts

Exceeded All Expectations

Posted on August 18th, 2017

From start to finish, evaluation and treatment with Dr. Harris was nothing short of exemplary. As his prior reviews indicated, he and his staff are engaging, attentive, and highly informative. His copious amounts of literature, readily available in print, web, and video form, helped to put my mind to ease about the procedure, which I opted for after understanding the risks and benefits. Healing has unfolded precisely as hoped. If I had to, I'd do it all again without reservation.

Smooth and efficient

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I feel like a new person now

Great Job.

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Dr. Harris did a great Job on my Hernia surgery.

Ventral Hernia Repair

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Very satisfied.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

No hassle. Taken care of and back to my normal life.

Easily the best Doctor I have ever worked with.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

In summary, Dr. Harris was attentive, VERY experienced, did a masterful job on my surgery and his follow-up has been thorough as well. He comes with my highest recommendation.

My first, favorite and only surgery!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

My hernia surgery was something that I had put off for a long time(10 yrs) and was something that I was quite nervous about. Dr. Harris and his staff made the entire process very easy and comfortable and I don't believe I would have felt safe and confident in any other doctor's office. My recovery has gone very well and it feels great to get back to my old self again! I highly recommend Dr. Harris.

Friendly and professional staff

Posted on January 10th, 2017

All was explained very clearly, and both the surgery and recovery went as explained.