Dr. Todd Helton Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Todd Helton?

professional

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Horrible!! He is so strapped for time and to crank out the patients that he forgetst he is a doctor... He is the primary physician for my parents and I have been to him one time... none of us feel he cares about the individual and when his alloted 15 minutes is up he promply drops mid-sentence and leaves..His sending a letter telling us he is branching out his patients into a new practice is absurd... good luck. It takes weeks for an appointment, as for promptness - at least 15 minutes. The people at the front desk are not very nice and the nurse is constanly having to apologize for the doctor. As far as accurate diagonsis - he spent 14 minutes talking about a childhood accident I had 47 years ago and I finaly said "you cannot leave the room till you answer my question." He sent in the nurse and grudginly wrote a prescription... Never once told me what the prescription was for nor the side effects -he merely asked where I would get the prescription filled. Now 8 months later I have stil not heard the results of the test nor a diagnosis... Not sure what good he is... he gets a negative score from me and my whole family!!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Too rushed, forgot critical prescription change.

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

In recently seeing Dr. Helton, he said " I need 45 mins with you but they only give me 15." I was hurried out the door. They made me an appointment for four months. My daughter had a 103 degree fever last week and we had to take her to urgent care because he couldn't see her when we called in early.

Posted on June 19th, 2014