Dr. Todd J Hofeling Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Todd J Hofeling?

Another Opinion

I believe this is my first review ever, but I feel the need to counter the negative review on this page. I can't argue with another's experience, but I have found Dr. Hofeling to be knowledgeable, capable of explaining information to a layperson, interested in my worries and symptoms, careful to follow my disease with lab work and appointments, and cautious not to over medicate (which I appreciate). I can see how he may come across as if he is minimizing a patient's problems, but I think it's important, for me, to keep in mind that my disease and pain are not as bad as they could be and may become. It is not the end of my world, but I'm sure he has patients that are at the end of theirs. It helps me to find perspective, and not get all wrapped up in my condition. Yes, he is serious, but is being serious a negative quality for a doctor? I don't think so. Besides, at every appointment, I have glimpsed his light side. I like Dr. Hofeling. I am comfortable with him and I trust and respect him as my doctor. That's a hard combination to find.

I recant my last review (the only other one here)

I no longer endorse Dr. Hofeling. Go with more experience. Period. Ask for pain meds & he will treat you like a drug seeker. Bring your spouse in for support & he will play the good 'ol boy & WILL marginalize you & your pain.

The Best

Dr. Hofeling is the best. He is knowledgeable, caring, and engaged--albeit a tad bit serious--no one could possibly feel their illness is trivialized or marginalized by this amazing doctor.