Dr. Todd A Holcomb Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Todd A Holcomb?

Stay Away

My mom and dad both had Dr. Holcomb as their doctor. I would not recommend him. Although he saw my mom for more than 10 years, he never diagnosed her advanced cancer. She went to him almost monthly the last years of her life complaining of pain. She ended up being diagnosed in the ER with a simple X-ray. As she waited for a phone call from Holcomb the next morning, she died never getting a promised call from him. My dad died in hospital with no visit/call from H even though it was H's hospital.

Great personal physician

I'm 65 and have had a couple different doctors in my lifetime...I would have to rate Dr. Holcomb at the top of the list...he is very professional, knowledgeable, caring and friendly, yet has a sense of humor that can be helpful at times.. I would recommend him to anyone...

Regular patient

I have been seeing Dr. Holcomb on and off for about 7 years. He is a great family doctor, and appears very knowledgeable and concerned. I had a hard to diagnose (not too serious) problem which eventually was found. Dr, Holcomb has helped me get the proper medication, while keeping my costs down.

Dr. Holcomb is so KIND

I have seen multiple doctors over my lifetime for a variety of medical conditions. Dr. Holcomb is very THOROUGH and extremely attentive. (true story: We cud not figure out why my legs/ankles were continually swelling. Blood work and tests indicated nothing serious. Then Dr. H asked a simple question: Was I taking any OTC NSAIDS to which I said no (due to duodenal ulcers - which he DID know about) but then I remembered I had periodically taken enteric-coated aspirin to help control severe pain from my rheumatoid arthritis. Enteric-coated aspirin has/does not affect my d.ulcer. Voila! That was the culprit. I stopped the aspirin and the swelling disappeared. Go figure! Not many doctors wud have been that detailed and thorough.He is extremely considerate and shows respectful sensitivity toward his female patients and any possible embarrassment that the patient MIGHT feel at times. He is a true professional in every sense of the word, a good diagnostician, courteous and just darn nice.

A great doctor and man!

I have had multiple physicians over my lifetime due to moving, etc., and found Dr. Holcomb at the recommendation of a physician-friend. I began experiencing swollen ankles/legs and thought it might be salt-related but nope, it wasn't that. So, I made an appt w/him and he began asking questions. Nothing out of the ordinary popped up... until he asked the question, was I on any antiinflammatory meds? No...well... wait - YES! I had taken aspirin on occasion for severe pain. That was it! He told me to lay off the aspirin and my legs lost their swelling and things are fine now. That is only an example of his thoroughness. As for getting into see him at a late notice - he does see people at the last minute if it is serious but if it is dealing more w/the flu or a sinus infection, etc., and he is booked up - they recommend seeing an affiliate doctor in the clinic. I don't mind doing that.

Dr. Todd A Holcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waconia, MN.