Dr. Todd G Holmes Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Todd G Holmes?

Amazing!

I brought my 1yrold daughter to him to try and find relief for her severe acid reflux and tummy/GI problems. The first visit brought tears to my eyes. He is not your typical DO and I'm not sure exactly what he did but he changed her entire demeanor in one visit. She no longer guarded her stomach and was not nearly as crabby all the time. My only wish is.. he was closer to me as I drive nearly 50miles to see him. But it's definitely worth it!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Todd G Holmes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.